welcome
Welcome to Driving Toward Death! We are a supernatural site set in the fictional town of Scylla Bay, Alaska, where the town sees very little sunlight during the winter months and the climate is consistently freezing. Rumor has it supernaturals run the town, but there also lurks a powerful enemy in the darkness.
credits
This skin was coded by Laura exclusively for Driving Toward Death and should not be replicated in any way. Mini profile was also coded by Laura, and again, should not be replicated in any way. Pop out script is credited to Black at code, custom usermenu is credited to argents at wecode, the code script is credited to nicole, and the toggle cbox is credited to kismet! Skin purchased by Dusk.

staff

Closed
New Poll

Final Mission: Snake In The Grass, 7/8 - 7/29
CielAdmin • 212 posts • currently Online • message me • played by Ciel • She/her • EST • contact PM/Discord
#1 Admin
age 23
pronouns She/her
Group/Faction the breakfast club
Occupation definitely not kylo ren
sexuality Nuggetsexual
relationship married to nuggets
face claim me myself and i

Vampire Mafia

Final Mission: Snake in the Grass

The information the espionage team gathered after cracking into a superpowered computer from the hunter's base tells of a den hidden in the cliff-side of a crag barely visible through the dense thicket of trees. The den is hidden by a huge boulder in front of it, with only a small opening to slip through into the den itself, but it was found by hunters with heat-tracking technology, all detailed in the information the espionage team gathered.

There were faint heat signals behind the rocks, much further into the den. A couple of hunters entered the den but never returned.

The raiding team, led astray by bad or miscommunicated intel, found that the attackers of the mafia were not the wolves they had assumed (and hoped) they were. Perhaps it wasn't the Jager pack, but another pack. Or perhaps it wasn't wolves at all? But it couldn't have been sphinxes because they would never be so brazen as to leave corpses littered around, especially those of the mafia.

So the espionage team shared the information with the rest of the cabinet, and together they formed a small group, about 25-30 people, to find this den mentioned in the hunter logs, hoping whatever mysterious force that has been attacking and killing the mafia (and hunters, as well) is located in this murderous Garden of Eden.

The group approaches the approximate coordinates mentioned in the hunter logs, which is about ten miles out of the city limits, through nothing but pure wilderness. The trees and underbrush are nearly impenetrable, and everything seems fairly normal except for the small circles only mere inches wide on the forest floor where absolutely nothing has grown and anything that had grown there previously looks to be burned away, not by fire but by... acid? Despite at times appearing erratic and veering from the path, it seems the circles could be tracks leading somewhere.

Feel free to use NPCs at your disposal and go wherever you want! Also, this thread is rapid fire so please try to keep posts under 400 words so that we can get as much done as possible in three weeks! There is no posting order unless you wish to establish one within a group or pair! Anyone from the mafia may join, as well as hunters who may be in the area!

Jul 8 2018, 11:24 PM
Keile RiosVampire • 7 posts • currently Offline • message me • played by Nova • She/Her • CST • contact Discord or PM
Key, Tusk
age 298
pronouns She/Her
Group/Faction Vampire Mafia
Occupation Personal Trainer
sexuality Heterosexual
relationship Single
Partner ---
face claim Alisha Boe
If Keile had learned anything from this mission already, it was that steel-toed combat boots were a horrible option for traipsing through ten miles of wilderness in. Still, she’d rather be safe than sorry. After the mishaps with those god-damned wolves, she’d rather be prepared for anything.

And prepared she was. Her clothing, all black, fit snugly against her form, but not enough to constrict any movement. She had all manner of knives concealed within the fabrics, and a firearm or two tucked away, too. Her hair was constricted to a tight braid against the back of her head, with the end disappearing down into her collar. Tusk wasn’t about to let anything impair her ability to kick some ass, if need be.

She had made sure beforehand that everyone was in groups of twos and threes. No one was to be without their partners for any reason. Her raiding team had found out the hard way that having no backup was unwise in this type of situation, and they wouldn’t be making that mistake again. Whatever had been decimating their ranks was at least as strong as, if not stronger than, the werewolves they had erroneously accused. The other team had discovered that they were looking for a nearly impossible to find cave that some humans had entered and never left.

Key paused and pointed out another of those strange circles in the ground to two of her trainees. She'd hand-picked her best and most promising fighters for this mission. “I don’t like this. I don’t like what can cause this,” she muttered, knowing everyone could hear her through their comm sets. “I need everyone ready to do whatever it takes to bring… whatever this is… to justice. We lose no more vampires lives to these sick killers!” She had never been much of a speaker, and her words weren’t much for motivation, but they helped quell her rising anger and energy, and there was power behind her commands. Tusk and Plasma had been placed in charge of this mission, and they were going to make damn sure it went off with as few problems as possible.

“Everyone spread out and look for the cave that was described. Stay with your party and speak up if you find anything.”

Jul 10 2018, 10:11 AM
CielAdmin • 212 posts • currently Online • message me • played by Ciel • She/her • EST • contact PM/Discord
#1 Admin
age 23
pronouns She/her
Group/Faction the breakfast club
Occupation definitely not kylo ren
sexuality Nuggetsexual
relationship married to nuggets
face claim me myself and i
archived goodnight sweet prince ! ? !
This topic has been archived because it is either complete or inactive.
Yesterday at 09:00 pm
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Closed
New Poll

skinned exclusively for DTD by laura