welcome
Welcome to Driving Toward Death! We are a supernatural site set in the fictional town of Scylla Bay, Alaska, where the town sees very little sunlight during the winter months and the climate is consistently freezing. Rumor has it supernaturals run the town, but there also lurks a powerful enemy in the darkness.
credits
This skin was coded by Laura exclusively for Driving Toward Death and should not be replicated in any way. Mini profile was also coded by Laura, and again, should not be replicated in any way. Pop out script is credited to Black at code, custom usermenu is credited to argents at wecode, the code script is credited to nicole, and the toggle cbox is credited to kismet! Skin purchased by Dusk.

staff

Add Reply
New Poll

Hearing Voices, ikusi pack wants
Will TraskWerewolf • 49 posts • currently Offline • message me • played by Lani • She/her • EST • contact PM/Discord
Will, Willie
age 300
pronouns He/him
Group/Faction Ikusi Pack Alpha
Occupation Owner of Scylla Bay Hiking Tours
sexuality Demisexual
relationship Single
Partner n/a
face claim Chris Evans
AND THEY CALL MY NAME
The Ikusi Pack might not be the oldest or the richest pack in Scylla Bay, but really, that's in the eye of the beholder. They aren't feared like the Aquia Pack and they can't buy your silence like the Jagers can, but Will Trask and the Ikusi like to say that they provide something much different to those who join their ranks: a quiet, decent living with a family who gives a fuck. And in a world like ours, who can ask for more, right?

Will Trask has been the Alpha of the Ikusi Pack for about six years now and he does his best to uphold the values of his predecessors; don't make no waves, just get your hands dirty and look out for your family. Because to him, there really isn't much more to life than a good cooked meal, some close friends and people you can poke fun at while you're all sweaty on a construction site.

The below blurbs are for some of those in Will's inner circle, but other Ikusi members may apply as well! FC's are all pretty open (aside from THE STRANGER) and the back stories are also up for grabs as well. Feel free to message me with any questions you have!

THE SISTER • 200's • ELIZABETH OLSEN
TAKEN

So according to Will's app, he has a sister out in the world named Anne Marie Trask, who was abandoned by her big brother to live a life away from the dangers of the supernatural world. Their parents were killed by hunters back in the mid-1700's and Anne Marie was a small child; a fact that still haunts her to this day, despite her brother's attempts to convince her that the things she remembered about her childhood weren't real. Before he made sure that she was settled with a nice, normal family, he went out of his way to tell gullible little Anne Marie that she'd never seen her Daddy shift into a werewolf at night; that it was all a dream. And for a while there, still saddened by her big brother's disappearance, she believed him.

That is, until she turned twelve and discovered that she was something of a late bloomer in the werewolf world. It was a very good thing that the nice, normal family Will had found for her actually had some distant magical relatives, or things would have certainly been, ahem, hairy.

It's safe to say that Anne Marie, now fully grown with a Will-sized chip on her shoulder, is not amused by her brother's little bout of 'fucking idiotic chivalry.' It's up to the player how she spent the past few centuries, but I imagine that in the past 10 years or so, she started hiring private investigator after private investigator with the money that she accumulated over the years left her and finally, she's tracked Will down...in Alaska, of all places.

So I figure that we can play out this plot in a few ways; from where Hurricane Anne flies into Scylla Bay, or maybe she's come a-calling for work, or out of curiosity about supernatural friendly communities in the world. Either way, there's some definite drama in store for this Trask family reunion.

The FC is negotiable (throw ideas at me!) and her name can also be changed, if you'd like. Personality-wise, I'm looking for a character who's just...strong, independent and ready to kick some Alpha ass. XD

THE BETA • OPEN AGE • JASON MOMOA
TAKEN

Most of Beta's back story is up for grabs, but I imagine that his family's living in Scylla Bay for generations and his father was around for the creation of the Ikusi Pack itself. He's something of an easygoing guy; just that big, amiable bear of a man who's always down for a game of pick up hockey and a beer. Kids use him like a jungle gym when he's in his feral form, old ladies count on him to fix their leaky sinks and just about everyone in the pack looks to him for advice, when Will himself isn't around.

Really, there isn't anyone Will trusts more to have his back and the pack's best interests at heart. He and Beta hit it off on the first day Will joined the Ikusi Pack and he backed him when Will stepped up to take over, when the old Alpha passed. All in all, he's just a nice guy at heart; a big 'ol squishy teddy bear.

Who can probably squash your head with his thighs.

THE BRO • OPEN AGE • TESSA THOMPSON
TAKEN

A bit like Beta, Bro and Will hit it off when they first met, but for Bro, their epic friendship started on the first day Will stepped off the fishing boat he'd been working on. And, of course, given that Bro is something of a force to be reckoned with, it was because of a punch to the face.

See, Bro has never really had a good radar, when it came to significant others. She likes interesting people and unfortunately, 'interesting' can sometimes equate itself to 'fucking insane.' So when an ex decided to try to burn down her apartment, well, she took action, chased the idiot right down Main Street and thinking that it was her prey around that corner, she clocked him with the tire iron she'd pulled out of her car. Turns out that the poor face she'd bloodied up was Will's.

He lost a tooth that day, but he definitely gained one hell of a...colorful friend.

Bro is a no-nonsense kind of girl; the tomboy who could do anything a man could do and probably faster, better and with a lot more gusto. She took to Will's amiable nature like a duck to water and these two are almost always together. Some say that there's something more than friendship brewing there, but when asked, Bro just shrugs and smiles. She's a member of the Ikusi Pack and co-owns a garage with Will.

THE PACK MOM • 100+ • MORENA BACCARIN
Well, if Will is the Pack Dad, Ma is obviously the Pack Mom. Or the 'Den Mother,' as she's lovingly called. As the wife of the dearly departed former Alpha, she's well respected within the pack and what she says normally goes. It was a bit of a surprise that she didn't step up to take over the pack herself when her husband died, but she's been a stalwart support of Will's and everyone's left it at that. She's a strong woman, a frontier wife through and through and it's said that her family's been in Alaska for generations, maybe even longer than Beta's.

Ma's a born nuturer and one hell of a fierce protector of her pack; surprisingly, she's probably one of the few that Will has to hold back, when it comes to squabbles with other packs or supernaturals in the area. She suffered greatly when her husband died and she vowed that she won't lose another person she loves, before she's put in the ground herself. And given that she loves just about everyone in the pack, well...it's safe to say that she can be a hothead at times, when it comes to their wellbeing. She has Will's ear when it comes to almost everything and as such, she has something of an 'honorary advisor' role within the pack.

THE STRANGER • 30's • SEBASTIAN STAN
TAKEN

Stranger over here is something of a new addition to the Ikusi's and to Scylla Bay in general. And truth be told, he's only an Ikusi because Bro decided that he was 'her pet project' and wouldn't leave him the hell alone. It's up to the player whether or not he's a born or bitten werewolf, but it's obvious that he's got one hell of a dark past following him around.

Maybe he was a soldier who'd followed some questionable orders, maybe he's a former criminal who's trying to repent. Maybe he was a cop who saw too many things...or maybe he was a hunter who's father dragged his teenage ass out on a hunt and watched dear 'ol dad kill a certain werewolf and his wife, while Will and Sister Anne were hiding outside.

All in all, Stranger just wants to live a quiet life and came to Scylla Bay by mysterious means. One minute, Will had an empty room in his apartment, open for any pack mate who needed a place to stay and the next, Bro was shoving Stranger's scrawny ass in with the month's rent payment. Stranger mostly keeps to himself, but he talks to Will and works as a hiking guide when he needs the extra help. Otherwise, he's normally buried in car parts over at Will and Bro's garage.

Well...when he's not watching Will, that is. For reasons that we can definitely discuss. ;D

Mar 11 2018, 10:10 PM
vanna0 posts • currently • message me • played by • • • contact
Group/Faction
Occupation
sexuality
relationship
Partner
face claim
snagging that stranger. c:

i'm about to go out of town for a couple of days but my discord is cultbunnies#6485!
Mar 14 2018, 02:04 PM
Will TraskWerewolf • 49 posts • currently Offline • message me • played by Lani • She/her • EST • contact PM/Discord
Will, Willie
age 300
pronouns He/him
sexuality Demisexual
relationship Single
Partner n/a
face claim Chris Evans
Yaaaaaaas! I just sent you a friend request on discord and I can’t wait to talk specifics! 8D
Mar 14 2018, 02:47 PM
Shane RaleighWerewolf • 31 posts • currently Offline • message me • played by Vanna • she/her • EST • contact discord
Shane
age 166
pronouns he/him
Group/Faction Ikusi Pack
Occupation Mechanic
sexuality Bisexual
relationship Single
Partner N/A
face claim Sebastian Stan
Co-signing a bump coz Shane needs his Bro! Seriously, he is a dumb, socially-helpless mess without her. Pls don't let everyone else suffer.
Mar 22 2018, 01:22 PM
lil0 posts • currently • message me • played by • • • contact
Group/Faction
Occupation
sexuality
relationship
Partner
face claim
i would so love to grab the sister!
Mar 24 2018, 12:19 PM
Will, Willie
age 300
pronouns He/him
sexuality Demisexual
relationship Single
Partner n/a
face claim Chris Evans
YAAAAAAAY!
Feel free to hit me up on discord if you have questions or ideas! 8D
Mar 24 2018, 03:18 PM
Will, Willie
age 300
pronouns He/him
sexuality Demisexual
relationship Single
Partner n/a
face claim Chris Evans
all these bbs are still needed <33
Apr 9 2018, 07:38 PM
Will, Willie
age 300
pronouns He/him
sexuality Demisexual
relationship Single
Partner n/a
face claim Chris Evans
user posted image
Apr 23 2018, 10:21 AM
Aerith LouvellWitch • 35 posts • currently Offline • message me • played by Momo • She/her • CST • contact PM
n/a
age 26
pronouns She/her
Group/Faction Personal
Occupation Police Officer
sexuality Heterosexual
relationship Single
Partner n/a
face claim Michelle Trachtenberg
Hi Lani! I'd like to steal the Bro if she's still open! <3
Apr 23 2018, 06:49 PM
Shane RaleighWerewolf • 31 posts • currently Offline • message me • played by Vanna • she/her • EST • contact discord
Shane
age 166
pronouns he/him
Group/Faction Ikusi Pack
Occupation Mechanic
sexuality Bisexual
relationship Single
Partner N/A
face claim Sebastian Stan
YES PLEEEASE. ♥♥
Apr 23 2018, 07:11 PM
Will, Willie
age 300
pronouns He/him
sexuality Demisexual
relationship Single
Partner n/a
face claim Chris Evans
SHE IS OPEN AND OMG YAAAAAAAAAY!!!
if you have any questions or if you need anything, hit me up on discord! 8D
Apr 23 2018, 09:12 PM
Will, Willie
age 300
pronouns He/him
sexuality Demisexual
relationship Single
Partner n/a
face claim Chris Evans
i'd still love to see these peeps.
esp the sister ok <333

May 17 2018, 02:47 PM
Andromeda ZayasWerewolf • 49 posts • currently Offline • message me • played by Ry • She/Her • Seoul/Tokyo • contact Discord // PM
Andie
age 243
pronouns She/her
Group/Faction Personal
Occupation High Altitude Owner
sexuality Pan-sexual
relationship Single
Partner N/A
face claim Victoria Justice
soooo, i'd like to chat about the sister
May 17 2018, 03:40 PM
Dove BishopVampire • 23 posts • currently Online • message me • played by Dijabringabeeralong • She/Her • NZST • contact PM/Discord
Group/Faction Personal
Occupation Bookshop employee
sexuality Strictly Dickly
relationship It's complicated
face claim Nathalie Emmanuel
BETA.

user posted image
May 23 2018, 10:06 PM
Will, Willie
age 300
pronouns He/him
sexuality Demisexual
relationship Single
Partner n/a
face claim Chris Evans
we just need one more 'canon' ikusi!
PACK MOM OKAY
FC is 100% open too
though...isn't she purdy

user posted image

DO EEEET <33
Jun 6 2018, 07:34 AM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively for DTD by laura