welcome
Welcome to Driving Toward Death! We are a supernatural site set in the fictional town of Scylla Bay, Alaska, where the town sees very little sunlight during the winter months and the climate is consistently freezing. Rumor has it supernaturals run the town, but there also lurks a powerful enemy in the darkness.
credits
This skin was coded by Laura exclusively for Driving Toward Death and should not be replicated in any way. Mini profile was also coded by Laura, and again, should not be replicated in any way. Pop out script is credited to Black at code, custom usermenu is credited to argents at wecode, the code script is credited to nicole, and the toggle cbox is credited to kismet! Skin purchased by Dusk.

staff

Add Reply
New Poll

Under Your Wing
Hailey MorganVampire • 15 posts • currently Offline • message me • played by Cyrene • She/Her • EST • contact Discord
Hails
age 276
pronouns She/Her
Group/Faction Personal
Occupation N/A
sexuality Hetero/Bi-curious
relationship Single [s]taken[/s]
Partner ???????
face claim Ksenia Solo
user posted image

Luke Evans | Vampire | Taken by Ruby

This dashing fellow here is one of Hailey's dearest old friends. This vampire is the one that helped her become the vampire she is today. He's not her sire of course, but he is a fellow vampire that took pity on this poor soul and brought her under his wing for years. There are times he may have had feelings for the young girl but he honestly could see her as sister over the years. Because he is not her sire he did end up loosing her over the years and not able to find her. When Hailey's sire came back to her, this man almost had it in him to kill the bastard for leaving her. The fact that Hailey was madly in love with him, despite everything, he simply let it go... even if he didn't want to. He just wanted Hailey to be happy. In the end, after hunters nearly killed them. Her sire and her friend agreed to keep her safe by locking her up. After that, he could have gone his separate ways from her sire to go look for his dearest friend but not ever find her. Hailey's sire has a long and complicated relationship with his sire and Luke (for the ad purpose) could clearly see that. The reason they were in trouble was because of the psycho bitch who nearly killed Hailey multiple times.

This vampire is way older than Hailey and may be around the same age as Hailey's sire which is 700ish. You could say this vampire doesn't like her sire one bit, especially after he went back to the psycho bitch that caused all of the stuff... Now he's very open besides the little tid bits. He can love Hailey if you want, but she may never feel the same in return. Not in the way he may perhaps want. He's a a cinnamon roll when it comes to Hailey, always protecting her and caring after her. When it comes to everyone else, I don't see him being that nice.

Notes the face is open, I don't even mind seeing a female play this role either just let me know what you want to do before hand. Name and of course age is open if you want him older that is perfectly ok too.

user posted image

Anna Silk| Witch | Open

Can't have Ksenia without her Anna! I kid of course, this is an entirely open character besides the witch aspect. The individual is a newer friend of Hailey's and has been trying to get her to be a different person or even better. I can see Hailey may have grown a colder heart throughout the years after loosing her friends and this witch came into her life and won't leave her the hell alone. Eventually they become amazing friends. Like I said very very open. I'd love to have this being in her life because they were the one to get her to go to Alaska where the nights are longer and what not. Her/his age are very open. If you choose male the face claim I could see is James McAvory. Alsooooo I'm open to species too. Basically I just want a cute little friend for Hailey who she adores.
user posted image
May 3 2018, 08:25 PM
Marlena HarrisHuman • 56 posts • currently Offline • message me • played by Ruby • she/her • EST • contact PM, Discord, Skype
MJ
age 32
pronouns she/her
Group/Faction Scylla Bay Police
Occupation Police Officer
sexuality Mostly Straight... Mostly
relationship Single
Partner None
face claim Kate Mara

Hailey's Not!Sire

Can I reserve this guy while I work on my vampire app? I think my guy might be able to fill the role of her surrogate sire.

May 9 2018, 04:44 PM
Hailey MorganVampire • 15 posts • currently Offline • message me • played by Cyrene • She/Her • EST • contact Discord
Hails
age 276
pronouns She/Her
Group/Faction Personal
Occupation N/A
Partner ???????
face claim Ksenia Solo
Done~
May 10 2018, 04:30 PM
Hails
age 276
pronouns She/Her
Group/Faction Personal
Occupation N/A
Partner ???????
face claim Ksenia Solo
Still looking for the witch!
Jun 10 2018, 08:33 AM
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned exclusively for DTD by laura